The Benefits of a Member of the Movement
- It is an opportunity to be a part of changing the world for the betterment of children and youth.
- The movement provides a platform to be in dialogue, partnerships and collaboration with children and youth who are changing the world for the betterment of children and youth.
- The movement gives voice to voiceless children and youth who are model citizens
- The movement shall equip children and youth to learn skills of becoming entrepreneurs, appreciating the culture of other people and promoting a peaceful world that void of violence, guns, drugs, crimes and imprisonment.
- The movement will teach children and youth the knowledge of leadership, organizational development and the art of effectively working with people of all nationalities.
Areas of Framework
- Signed pledge: It is fundamentally necessary for each member to sign the pledge.
- Obtain a Membership ID Card: (This card is an extremely valuable card. It has many outstanding commercial and social benefits.)
- Obtain The Movement's Tag: (The tag has the inscription of the logo.)
- Develop a vision for living: (Each member must write a vision for living.)
- Discover your mission: (Each member must identify a mission for which life is made meaningful.)
- Set goals for life: (Each member must have set goals. They must include long and short term goals.)
- Develop knowledge about drugs, guns, violence, crime, imprisonment and The U.S. Constitution: (Each member must be given the fundamentals of the positive and negative aspects of guns, violence, crime, drugs and imprisonment.)
- Become a champion of childhood hunger, domestic violence, safe neighborhood: (Each member must be given an opportunity to select a cause to champion.)
- Develop Knowledge of the spiritual discipline: (Through our faith based partnerships, each member must receive instruction in the areas of spiritual disciplines.)